Thursday, April 22, 2010

At a Glance...

There are so many pictures that I would love to post, but I'm forcing myself to narrow them down to the "musts." So here's what I've come up with...

This was taken in our apartment shortly after we arrived in Utah. It was so typical for Ayden to climb on everything he could, destroy his room every chance he got, and fall asleep in the most random places. Gosh, we had so much fun with him at that age! 2004
This was taken the day that Jaelin was able to come home from the NICU. She gets really upset when she sees her pictures from then. Most of them show her feeding tube, and for whatever reason she just can't bear to look. Everytime I see this one, though, I am still amazed at how small she was in comparison to that car seat! 2005
Ayden was right in the middle of the action while Daddy, Grandpa, and Great Grandpa were building the deck. We've gotten so much good use out of it and are sad to leave it behind!! 2006
Some may say I toture my children....This picture was totally worth it! 2007

I can't even begin to express how funny this video is to the kids! Perhaps the Howell Maine crew should be worried...it's looking like Jaelin is the secret weapon for King of the Raft! We shall see.... (2007)

Bear hug from Grandpa!! They had just gotten out of the pool and there was one dry towel left so they all squeezed in. Ayden sure is going to miss Hunter and Braxten! This was during David's "welcome home week" from Kuwait. 2008
So this is a different change of scenery! Ayden and Tyson were trying their best to keep up with the snow. It may get annoying after months and months of it, but it sure is pretty! 2008

A nice, warm, Arizona Halloween! It's rare that we get a family pic, so I had to post it! 2008
Oh, Parker and Jaelin! They LOVE this Jeep! I wouldn't be surprised if it has more miles on it than mine! 2009 How cute are they?! I just love this pic of these two! Somehow Kaci has escaped my camera on several occasions! (Why don't I have the pics of the girls doing their make up?) In any case, Jaelin is going to miss her BFF's! Parker, Kaci, Kylie, and Jaelin are the perfect combination of sas and a bit of tomboy :) Gotta love it! 2009

1 comment:

  1. All of the pics are adorable, but that video had me laughing so hard! She definitely is the secret weapon for King of the Raft :) Love, Gina

    ReplyDelete