Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Last Hoorah With Many Lessons Learned...

Words of Wisdom...
Florida is highly susceptible to TORNADOS- the kind that form water spouts! All this time I was worried about hurricanes- what was I thinking??
Kids should not have waterbeds!
Nude Art is now referred to as "humping." Who knew? I will never be able to watch Titanic again without laughing during the "humping" scene!
Cows are just gross...
Finally, girlfriends are irreplaceable! Of course, I knew that already, but last night just affirmed it even more!
Everytime I look at this I will think of our waiter! LOL No words...
Doh duh doh! Okay so we were a little challenged here...
"A wise one once said..."
I had so much fun last night, once we actually got there, of course! Terryn and I almost ate at Chili's since we were so enthralled in conversation that I drove there for whatever reason. During the laughter and chit-chat Melissa says, "Wonder what it would be like if we weren't all friends?" Well, even though it has only been about 5 years, we have all become quite close. I am very blessed to have good girlfriends and am a better person because of these 4 remarkable women!

No comments:

Post a Comment