Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jaelin Jargon

David had just left for the week to go back to Biloxi and Jaelin was distraught. She says, "Mom, can I sleep with you tonight?" Of course, by me deciding to answer either way it poses a problem between whining and the arguing about it with Ayden. I decide on "no" since the whining will probably be easier to deal with. Her reply? "But Mooooooom!! I neeeeeed to sleep with you because I just want to smell Daddy's pillow!"

I made teriyaki pork stir fry for dinner one night. I had never made this particular recipe, and the kids ended up loving it. Jaelin said, "Mom, I want leftovers for lunch tomorrow." I told her I was sorry, but there wasn't any leftover. Wrong answer. "But Mom, when I like something you make for dinner, I want leftovers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment