Friday, August 13, 2010

Louise...

When we received orders to come back out to Florida, I was immediately on the hunt to find a place to live. Since we've worked with Prudential in the past I decided to call one of their offices in this area to get set up with a realtor. By dumb luck we got hooked up with Louise. She is such a remarkable, incredible, wonderful, genuine, sweet, loving person! I'm just sorry that it took 5 months for us to finally meet face to face. She will always be a dear friend to me and our family.
While David was in Mississippi the kids and I went out with Louise, Doug, and Daisy on their boat. We had so much fun!

The kids headed for the boat!

Daisy digging for her sand crab...

and she never disappoints!

The kids swimming with "mammal Louise"

Daisy shared her bow of the boat with the kids.

So when David and I had our 2 "kidless" weeks in July, we went out with Louise and Doug. We cruised through Navarre and Pensacola Beach, stopping for a drink at Bamboo Willies and making the occasional stop at one of the beaches. While we were out we found ourselves in the middle of a slew of dolphins! It was the coolest thing!

A washed up boat on one of the beaches.

Louise and me

David and me

No comments:

Post a Comment